Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In Suite Ceremony Packing List

Oh, my goodness. After almost 4 years (LITERALLY, I joined these forums in October 2012!), we're FINALLY a week out from our wedding and I'm organizing all of our packing needs!

In-suite brides: what things did you pack from home for your in-suite needs?

I have things like our cupcake toppers, additional lighting (string lights and puck lights) and associated batteries, garbage bags, decorations (we're going with some simple balloons and apparently those tacky white paper wedding bells)...

Re: In Suite Ceremony Packing List

• Options

We're not doing the ceremony in our suite (we're using the wedding suite at Cosmo), but we're about two weeks out and hosting a cocktail hour in our suite. Other random things I've been throwing into suitcases include: ribbon for chairs and lamps, cute napkins for snacks/drinks, extras of all the "getting-ready-emergencies" - hair spray, clear nail polish, band-aids, shout wipes.

I'll be following this list for other ideas!

• Options
    We're also taking a Bluetooth speaker, just in case. I think you're already married though, since this post is over a week old. I'm sure it went perfect!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We actually left on the 9th and we're married on the 11th! A couple other things came to mind: tape and fishing line for decorations, scissors to cut said fishing line, and cupcake toppers. Plus the additional lighting we came with. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards