Flowers
Options

Florist Quote

Hi everyone, 

I just got my florist quote back and want to check with you if it seemed reasonable. I am in North Jersey if that helps for regional costs. I think it seems ok, but I for sure don't want to over pay. Thank you in advance for your advice!!

Includes:
Wedding ConsultationInitial pre-proposal phone/in-person meeting -- no charge1 x $0.00$0.00
Visit to VenueOne Visit to Venue or Church (see contract terms for additional venue visits)1 x $0.00$0.00
Design MeetingOne hour design concept meeting -- no charge (see contract terms for additional meetings)1 x $0.00$0.00
Centerpiece #118", 16" and 9" cylinder vases with seasonal flowers to match other floral decor, floating candles and 3 stemmed clear glass candle holders with 8 hour tealights5 x $79.00$395.00
Centerpiece #2Low Centerpiece designed with seasonal flowers and greens in a gold mercury glass compote bowl with 3 gold votive candle holder and candles5 x $150.00$750.00
Centerpiece #324" manzanita tree with seasonal flowers around the base and 8 of each hanging 2" clear glass balls with tealight candles and clear crystals4 x $330.00$1,320.00
Sweetheart TableLow and wide floral decor with seasonal flower, premium greens and votive candles1 x $150.00$150.00
Bridal BouquetHand-tied bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers and premium greens with satin stem wrap1 x $150.00$150.00
Bridesmaids BouquetsHand-tied bouquet with seasonal flowers and premium greens with satin stem wrap5 x $60.00$300.00
BoutonnieresBoutonniere with seasonal flowers and satin stem wrap9 x $15.00$135.00
CorsagesWristlet corsage with ivory spray roses and ribbon on keepsake bracelet3 x $25.00$75.00
Aisle DecorScattered silk rose petals along aisle and for place card table -- no charge1 x $0.00$0.00
Toss BouquetSmall toss bouquet with flowers similar to bridal/bridesmaids bouquets -- no charge1 x $0.00$0.00
Delivery and SetupDelivery to and setup of floral decor at event venue1 x $250.00$250.00
Package Value:$3,525.00
Tax:$246.75
Contract Value:$3,771.75

Re: Florist Quote

• Options
    I'm in NYC so we may have seen similar prices. Those seem pretty reasonable and similar to what I've seen. Some differences may be that they add in some free perks for you, like the toss bouquet and silk petals. (My toss bouquet will be $30, my actual bouquet will be $150 as well, our centerpieces are low and will be about $150)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got married in South Jersey and those prices were inline of what we paid.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    this is pretty spot on for where it should be and potentially a little cheaper than i'd expect it to be. if it's in your budget and what you want i'd say you're good.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help! So far I am loving their work, but this helped solidify my decision. Flowers are the hardest, because I don't really know what things cost. 
  • Options
    Prices look normal from the quotes I have gotten
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards