Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Shoe help!

Hey! My big day is February 11. I am wearing a short mint green dress and my bridesmaids are wearing short white dresses...what color heels do y'all suggest? (This is my first forum post!)

Re: Shoe help!

• Options
    White or black would be easiest.  They don't have to all wear the exact same shoe.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Or nude shoe.
  • Options
    I've been back and forth with gold, silver, white and nude...the dressmaker said the white is more of an off white than a true white...our wedding colors are mint and white.
  • Options
    For you I think white would look good. But really any of the colors you listed would work for you or the bridesmaids.

• Options
    White, nude, or silver...  Choose a color for the BM's and let them find a shoe that they can feel comfortable wearing all day long!!  Nothing worse than someone dictating a shoe and having a hard to fit foot - and experiencing foot pain the entire day!

As for you - What color would YOU like to wear?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I've been back and forth with gold, silver, white and nude...the dressmaker said the white is more of an off white than a true white...our wedding colors are mint and white.
    Since your colors are mint and white, try gold as well as silver. That said, I agree with @MesmrEwe: comfort is more important than an exact color. Give your BMs a range of colors, and they can take it from there.