Knottie Tech Help

Login Problems

What is going on?  Every time I change pages, I have to re-log in.  This is ridiculous.

I didn't look to see if anyone else had posted about this recently, because I can't keep logging in every time I navigate.

Re: Login Problems

• This is still an issue for me as well.  Some days I can get it to work better than others.  I have heard reloading helps (it does nothing for me).  I really hope they fix this soon, it has been ongoing for some time!
  • Hey there,

This is still an ongoing bug that's proven quite the difficult task for the tech team. One thing they've found is if you've logged in and it appears you're logged out (like when you go to a new page) try refreshing the page once or twice, it seems that by refreshing it'll reflect you're actually logged in. 

I know that's not exactly the best solution right now (I'm also experiencing this issue), but unfortunately while they're still working on it that's the only solution I've found so far.

Sorry this is such a pain.
  • Thanks @KnotRiley
    This is a new problem for me.  I realize that tech can be tricky, but I'm not sure why this site always has so many problems.

• I have had to log in seven times today!  This is really becoming a problem!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • @CMGragain
    I have found that F5 to reload the page seems to solve the problem, if only temporarily for the time that I'm here.  If I close my window and reopen, I have to do it again.