Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday/Thanksgiving Eve

13»

Re: Wednesday/Thanksgiving Eve

• Options
    Just made it to Buffalo. No traffic, no snow so I'll call that a win. 

I did did have a mini meltdown this morning. I woke up with neck pain and unable to turn my head. I slept terrible. H asks what's wrong and I just start crying and say I don't want to go. Ugh. I know there's going to be family drama after my last trip home, I'm tired of always traveling on holidays and I'm exhausted.
    Biofreeze; it's a lifesaver!  Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Regarding sweet potatoes: the first "American" meal my Oma cooked for my Mom and my uncle was baked ham with cloves, pineapple, and cherries; sweet potatoes with marshmallows; and canned corn. My Mom had never eaten any of those things growing up in Europe and refused to eat anything. To this day she hates cloves, will not eat ham with pineapple, and will only eat sweet potatoes if I make them.

This is similar to the recipe I use when I make sweet potatoes:

http://m.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2695241/jewish/Traditional-Rosh-Hashanah-Tzimmes.htm

I leave out the prunes and use dried apricots instead. 

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger he does have a good sense of humor humour ;) but I don't know if he'd find the dream funny, so I don't think I'm going to tell him. I think he'd find it funny if it was about one of his friends but maybe not since it's one of my exes. Lol. Guys are weird.

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger he does have a good sense of humor humour ;) but I don't know if he'd find the dream funny, so I don't think I'm going to tell him. I think he'd find it funny if it was about one of his friends but maybe not since it's one of my exes. Lol. Guys are weird.
    I told M about a dream about an ex and was cool about it. Guys are definitely weird.
  • Options

I did did have a mini meltdown this morning. I woke up with neck pain and unable to turn my head. I slept terrible. H asks what's wrong and I just start crying and say I don't want to go. Ugh. I know there's going to be family drama after my last trip home, I'm tired of always traveling on holidays and I'm exhausted.
    I second that! I have horrible neck and shoulder problems, and BioFreeze is awesome.

• Options
    edited November 2016

I second that! I have horrible neck and shoulder problems, and BioFreeze is awesome.
    Thanks ladies, H is on his way out to track some down for me. 
  • Options

Thanks ladies, H is on his way out to track some down for me. 
    Leave it to us big boobed girls (or ex big boobed girl in @kimmiinthemitten's case) to have the solution for neck and back pain. LOL!