Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Garter?

I am just wondering....I ordered my garter on Etsy and it is supposed to arrive today...is the garter supposed to be a surprise for the groom as well as my dress or can I show him?! I just don't know how all this works hahaha Thank you in advance! 

Re: Garter?

• Options
    ernursejernursej member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2016
    I think it has typically been part of the bride's outfit so would have been kept a secret from the groom. Today, anything goes.
  • Options
    Srsly? Chill. There isn't a rule for everything. 
  • Options
    I don't think it matters...if you want to surprise him, go for it.  
  • Options
    This is one that "It's up to you to decide!" 
  • Options
    I am just wondering....I ordered my garter on Etsy and it is supposed to arrive today...is the garter supposed to be a surprise for the groom as well as my dress or can I show him?! I just don't know how all this works hahaha Thank you in advance! 

Is it made of candy?  Because that's the only way I think my SO would even care what it looks like.  It's decorated elastic - he's probably not going to care that much.  Show him.  Don't show him.  Doesn't much matter either way so do what you want.
  • Options
    jacques27 said:

Is it made of candy?  Because that's the only way I think my SO would even care what it looks like.  It's decorated elastic - he's probably not going to care that much.  Show him.  Don't show him.  Doesn't much matter either way so do what you want.
    Oooo, that could be kinky and fun ;). Not to wear for the wedding though! But the night of.