Wedding Classifieds
Options

6 brand new Adrianna papel bridesmaid dresses, 1 junior bridesmaid & 1 flower girl dress for sale

Calling all brides! Looking for the perfect, chic, on trend bridesmaid dresses for your upcoming wedding? I have six brand-new bridesmaid dresses from Adriana papell. They are champagne color, spaghetti straps  and they are floor length. Very flattering with a slightly blouson top. Beautiful beading throughout the entire dress. I have size 2 petite, six regular, 8 regular, eight petite, 10 petite, 12 regular. The difference between petite and regular is the length of the dress.  You can check size charts on Adrianna papels website. These dresses are still in bridal shops and retail for $300 plus per dress! They were bought for my sisters wedding this summer but unfortunately the wedding was called off a month before the ceremony. I also have a junior bridesmaid dress that is about a size 0 To size 4 in juniors. It is a short cream colored dress with rosettes fabric all over it. It flares out like a skater dress and can be either strapless or have spaghetti straps. I have a beautiful beaded ribbon belt in champagne color to match the bridesmaid dresses. Retails 100$ I also have a beautiful off-white lace flower girl dress. It is Bohemian style with a lace top  From moderne child. Retails 40$. Fits size 4-6 in children.  The dresses all have tags on them and the beading is perfect. I hand beaded some of the dresses were there were beads missing and they are 100% perfect Now. I would be willing to sell the bridesmaid dresses for $60 apiece, the junior bridesmaid dress for $40, the belt for 15$ and the flower girl dress for $25. That's a total of 440$ for all + shipping. Will ship anywhere in the USA or Canada and can be payed by PayPal. Let me know! A steal of a deal. Will try to post pictures of the dresses on here too!

Re: 6 brand new Adrianna papel bridesmaid dresses, 1 junior bridesmaid & 1 flower girl dress for sale