Illinois-Southern Illinois

Central IL wedding dress stores

Reviews on dress stores? Good or Bad please! :) 

Re: Central IL wedding dress stores

• I absolutely loved Elite Bridal in Champaign. I went to at least 5 stores in different areas and this one not only had the best variety with multiple options but an awesome staff. This is where I found mine. The one in Carlinville was too small I felt. 
  • Elite is where I ended up getting my dress :) I loved them! We went to about 4 other stores that day and they were by far, over the top amazing! 
  • Heard good things about Lily's bridal gifts on Pulaski in Chicago! Still looking around though, keep me posted if you find anything in the city :)
  • Heard good things about Lily's bridal gifts on Pulaski in Chicago! Still looking around though, keep me posted if you find anything in the city :)
    @Clarissaisdabride, please check the dates of the last poster before responding, as well as the date of the OP.  This thread began 18 months ago, and the last poster prior to yours was almost a year ago.  This thread is definitely dead.  If you are still looking for dress recommendations, try the Illinois/Chicago board.  You may even have some luck if you ask on the international board Attire, because it gets more traffic.  Just mention that you cross posted on the local Chicago board, too.