Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Asheville, NC honeymoon

We are planning a September honeymoon in Asheville nc! Before booking a place to stay does anyone have recommendations on hotels or cabins you have stayed at and had a good experience?
Ideally would like to stay in a quite cabin with the nice amenities like hot tub :) but are open to bed and breakfast or hotels. 
There are so many good sounding places to stay, just would like to hear if anyone has had a great experience while staying in Asheville area.
Any restaurants or things to do is helpful and appreciated :)
thanks!

Re: Asheville, NC honeymoon

• Options
    I lived west for Asheville for the last two years so I have tons of food/activities recommendations. For restaurants I'd definitely hit the Admiral, Seven Sows, and Plant (it's vegan, but don't let that scare you off I'm a carnivore and LOVED it), also White Duck Taco is amazing. Go to the Wicked Weed for beer, and Greenman or Burial. Check out what is playing at the Orange Peel because there is always tons of great music there. Downtown Asheville is on the small side but super easy to get around in and Uber is pretty available. There's a pretty interesting self-guided walking tour, http://www.ashevilledowntown.org/self-guided-tours

Happy to give more recs if you have specifics. Also if you have/are renting a car head out west and do some hiking in the Smokeh Mountain national park. There are really easy (and obviously far more advanced) trails and you can drive the Blue Ridge Parkway back to the city.