Wedding Woes

Friday!

2»

Re: Friday!

• work sucked today - Fridays are usually either really slow and I leave early, or insane and i leave late. luckily i'm off every other, so this doesn't happen often. also got here late since my car needed a headlight bulb replaced, and you have to take half the car apart to put it in. (the dealer does, i'm not touching that with a 10ft pole). 

One of our admins came over and told me that she had been hearing some leadership rumblings about moving people around, and it ended up turning into a massive project. I own the seating chart, so i work with the leaders and our admin team to shift people around or find spots for new people. One of the request was from my boss, so when I went over to talk to him he asked me to move another group of people. which meant shifting around some others. so i basically figured out ~20 cube moves, and have to sort out logistics and timing - but the goal is to get it done in the next few weeks. Boss is over the moon, that I got everything sorted and approved in like 2 hours, but it also meant putting something else on the back burner. I told admin that she owed me lunch since she dropped this on my desk today. 
  • Coming in almost under the wire (it's 10:20 pm here)!

Today was out of control at work. I'm way more superstitious than I should be, but I swear that the full moon and Friday the 13th created a perfect storm! 

Tomorrow I plan to sleep in, do some errands, take Moose to the dog park, and meet with my sponsor. FW is going to be watching the Seahawks-Falcons game, and I may join her after I do my thing.

Sunday I'm going to serve lunch at a homeless shelter, go to my drum circle, and start planning Housemate's 40th birthday party.

Monday I'm off work, and FW and I are having lunch with an old friend of mine. In the evening, I'm going to a progressive town hall.