Wedding Woes

A real travesty for today

We have an office Keurig.

I really like the hot apple cider, so I was making myself some while watching the reviewing of the troops.

I took a sip without looking.  I grabbed the wrong Keurig thing...I had folger's coffee instead of hot apple cider.  I nearly threw up at the unexpected flavor.

BOO.

[And here is where there's supposed to be a "boo gif" but the knut won't let me post it probably b/c it's logged me out]

Re: A real travesty for today

• I agree. I think it's time we all went home and had some wine. Or bourbon. Or Margaritas. Hell, we should have all those things. 
  • I 2nd that motion, @CharmedPam. My boss just told us that we could all leave. I think it should apply to everyone across the nation.

• I have same reaction when I order tea and get coffee lol
  • Even when it's food you like, unexpected flavors suck.
    (and I do not eat mayo ever (EVER) in part because mayo or miracle whip or someshuch was put on the 'jello salads' by one of my mom's sisters...and I thought it was coolwhip.
    Yeah.  ruined childhood :-)
  • GBCK said:
    Even when it's food you like, unexpected flavors suck.
    (and I do not eat mayo ever (EVER) in part because mayo or miracle whip or someshuch was put on the 'jello salads' by one of my mom's sisters...and I thought it was coolwhip.
    Yeah.  ruined childhood :-)
    Oh my god, I think I just threw up in my mouth!