Wedding Woes

WFL?

I'm getting Jimmy John's and eating my feelings.  

I did get in a really good workout though.  Everything hurts. 

Re: WFL?

• edited January 2017

I can't even lie, I had Taco Bell. Cheesy gordita crunches FTW!

ETA- I have been eating really well though and have been working out almost every day. So I don't feel too bad :)

• I had a chef salad and a cup of trail mix

• Chunky clam chowder soup by Campbell's
  • Peppermint mocha and chicken sandwich from SBux.  I intend to find chocolate soon.
  • I had chicken noodle soup and oyster crackers. I just went downstairs to see if there were any free cookies left, but the kitchen staff already left for the day and took all the cookies with them. 
  • chicken and berry salad with poppy seed dressing and chicken vegetable soup.  And to balance the healthiness out, a snickers ice cream bar for dessert. 

• A pickle and a small handful of chips that didn't hit the ground when I dropped my lunch. 

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Today has been a suuuuper busy day at work, so coworker and I ordered pizza so we could scarf it down in between patients.  Yay for pizza Fridays!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dinner was leftover potatoes, cucumber slices and clementines. Boring. I had to get a muffin at the end of the day.

But when I got home DH had already ordered Swiss Chalet for dinner!!