Illinois-Chicago
Options

INDOOR PHOTO SPOTS NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO

We are getting married on 2/25/17 near the Schaumburg area, & I am in DESPERATE need of indoor locations to take our pictures at!!!  They would be done around 2pm and we would only need about an hour.  Any and all recommendations are welcome, we are willing to travel up to 20 mins away (only because the weather could be snowy, or it could be sunny at 50).  Thank you in advance!

-Katey

Re: INDOOR PHOTO SPOTS NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO

• Options
    Nothing comes to mind, but what about your ceremony and reception sites- can your photographer just work with what you've got?

For example, my close friend got married at hotel right off Rt 53 and I-90. Not very attractive outside and the weather was gorgeous. So, her photographer took a lot of photos of them from the ground up to capture the blue sky, and he took photos of them against a brick wall (very simple and urban). 

I think a skilled photographer can take any place and make it visually interesting and special. 

Staircases, indoor foliage, interesting light fixtures, fountains- all that can make for great photos.