Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon All Inclusive Packages for under 4000?

Any suggestions our travel agent hasn't got back to us for a few weeks and we are trying to look into things a little ourselves for now?
Any suggestions??

Re: Honeymoon All Inclusive Packages for under 4000?

• Any suggestions our travel agent hasn't got back to us for a few weeks and we are trying to look into things a little ourselves for now?
    Any suggestions??
    Where are you traveling from? What time of year? Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? 

Check out sites like Cheap Caribbean. They have a lot of good deals. 
  • Philadelphia and anywhere with a beach and alcohol. We are pretty easy to please! i will check them out!
  • We tried to look on Cheap Caribbean but didn't really like the vibe of most of the places on there.  Instead, we used our AAA membership and booked through there.  We got package (air and resort) for 10 days at Excellence Punta Cana (a 5 star resort) for a bit over $4,000.

• edited February 2017
    Philadelphia and anywhere with a beach and alcohol. We are pretty easy to please! i will check them out!
    That's a decent budget then. You could book everything yourselves through a site like Expedia. I personally love DR. You could also look into Costa Rica. 
  • We honeymooned at Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica and loved it! All inclusive, great food, drinks, entertainment. We flew out of Detroit and paid just under $3k for 5 nights. We also booked through Cheap Caribbean!
  • We've vacationed at a few really great all inclusive resorts in Mexico for under that budget for a week. I have always used Bookit.com to book our vacations (flight, hotel, airport transfers, excursions), they have great customer service. 
  • I have gotten really good deals on Travelzoo. I haven't used them for an AI but I've seen really good deals for AIs with them. 
  • Look on google flights and then search expedia for all inclusives. Just doing a rough search, I've found a few flights and all inclusives in the Caribbean for under $4K all together.