Gothic Weddings

Full Blown Gothic Wedding

So I'm doing a full out gothic wedding and the reception is going to be a Samhain Ball and Celebration.  I'm curious as to who all is really going all out for thier theme.

What music are you using? I'm going with gothic rock/metal.

Re: Full Blown Gothic Wedding

• Our Victorian Gothic themed wedding is taking place at the haunted Ohio State Reformatory, where I will be wearing black (along with the groom and entire bridal party).  We are having an ice cream buffet served from a coffin, skulls on everything, and the colors are black and purple.
    Cry like a banshee and die like you want me
  • I love the ice cream coffin.
    Photobucket
  • I have seen an ice cream coffin before!! There is a place called Hell, Michigan (yes it really exists!) It's in the sticks  a bit outside of Detroit. There isn't much there. BUT....there is an ice cream shop called Screams. It has a full sized coffin and all of the toppings are in jars inside of the coffin :o)

we are having a Halloween wedding. I am wearing a traditional ivory dress. BM's are wearing black dresses and carrying brooms. I have been craving fake pumpkins since last summer for the centerpieces. I am carrying my small coffin purse :o)  My college pal from Mortuary School (I am a licensed mortician and am currently a death investigator) is marrying us. We are doing a candy buffet and the wedding is costume encouraged :o)

Good luck :o)
  • hey! We're doing a phantom of the opera theme,very old romantic with lots of black,blood red,etc.LOVE the coffin ice cream idea!! music is iffy though,im digging what ur going,for though(soon to be hubby plays in a metal band) congrats to all the goth wedding ladies!!!(our wedding kick the prissy pink ones butts!lol)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_gothic-weddings_full-blown-gothic-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:673Discussion:da96606b-0c76-4741-9f17-8335a33f0ddaPost:c75f4939-4a38-4ba9-81b0-4993a5f321cc">Re: Full Blown Gothic Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our Victorian Gothic themed wedding is taking place at the haunted Ohio State Reformatory, where I will be wearing black (along with the groom and entire bridal party).  We are having an ice cream buffet served from a coffin, skulls on everything, and the colors are black and purple.
    Posted by bansheette[/QUOTE]

Im DYING!!!!
    ICE CREAM IN A COFFIN IS SO SINISTER!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards