Knottie Tech Help

Knotties: How many times did you have to log in today?

8 for me, just to reply to a post!
httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg

Re: Knotties: How many times did you have to log in today?

• So far I've stayed logged in. *knocks on wood*
  • I had to do about 6 or 7 this am...since lunch it has been playing nice.
  • I have never had this issue either on mobile or desktop. 
  • I keep getting logged out whenever I click on the Wedding Boards link or a new folder.
  • I get logged out often when I click a new link, but then clicking another one (a different board, different post, etc) logs me back in. I've only ever had to actually log back in once since the problem started.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Generally, every few times I navigate to a new page. I've found that if I refresh the page, I'll generally be back in again rather than going through the login process each time.
  • ernursejernursej member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2017
    :s Bumping this ... 4 times in the last 20 minutes.
  • geebee908 said:
    Generally, every few times I navigate to a new page. I've found that if I refresh the page, I'll generally be back in again rather than going through the login process each time.
    Actually, I have had this happen. I'll go to TK and all the posts on the page will be "new". The ones I've read before won't be greyed out slightly, and the ones I've read but have new posts won't show the yellow new posts flag. If I refresh, they'll show up. It occasionally will happen when I click on a thread, but I refresh and it logs in. 
  • geebee908 said:
    Generally, every few times I navigate to a new page. I've found that if I refresh the page, I'll generally be back in again rather than going through the login process each time.
    Hey all,

Sorry again for the lack of response! But so far this has been the best 'fix' tech has been able to give me. I know this is very annoying and I am continuing to relay all of your complaints. Unfortunately this is the bug that just won't go away.
  • never.   I'm a laptop. I use Safari.

I've never been able to log in on my smart phone.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I just had to log on 4 just to comment this. Some pages I'll be logged in and others I won't be, it appears completely random. 
  • Yep, still happens to me every time.

I also re-fresh as needed, and eventually it stays logged in, but sometimes I have to refresh 4-5 times.