Connecticut
Options

Winter Wedding Venues

Hi ladies!  My fiancee and I are planning a winter wedding for January 2018 and are looking for suggestions for venues in the Hartford/Litchfield area - specifically any that have specials or reduced pricing for winter weddings.  We're looking at 100-125 guests.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Winter Wedding Venues

• Options
    The Society Room of Hartford discounts their leftover dates twice a year. Check their website in July for a Jan wedding date. My daughter booked her date in April for an October wedding. 

• Options
    We did our wedding this year at Heritage Hotel in Southbury www.heritagesouthbury.com. Contact Jennifer over there, we would not have been able to afford the wedding we wanted if it was not for this package. Amazing winter deal, they have it every year and our DJ www.spindoctorentertainment.com and Photographer www.picturethisofct.com who work at the hotel all the time have any additional package to go with the hotels package.
  • Options
    I love the Society Room. Not sure how much their discount is but it's a bit expensive. You can also try The Marquee which is 2 min. from the Society room. Its less expensive. :)
    http://www.marquee-ct.com
  • Options
    Inn at Middletown is gorgeous in the winter or you could try the Simsbury Inn or Simsbury 1820 House.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers