Attire & Accessories Forum

Best pust-up bra for strapless, semi-low back wedding dress

I've been trying to find a pust-up bra or bustier for my wedding dress. I've ordered two online and tried them on and they do not have enough of a push-up effect. Plus the cups and back are showing outside of the dress. I've asked the alterations dept. At David's Bridal about sewn in cups and they said that they won't give me support. I've searched other forums online and everything suggested was from several years ago.

I need something that has a lot of push up padding in the cups. I'm a 34D but I don't have fullness at the top anymore after having my son. Any suggestions?

Re: Best pust-up bra for strapless, semi-low back wedding dress

• I've been trying to find a pust-up bra or bustier for my wedding dress. I've ordered two online and tried them on and they do not have enough of a push-up effect. Plus the cups and back are showing outside of the dress. I've asked the alterations dept. At David's Bridal about sewn in cups and they said that they won't give me support. I've searched other forums online and everything suggested was from several years ago.

I need something that has a lot of push up padding in the cups. I'm a 34D but I don't have fullness at the top anymore after having my son. Any suggestions?
    How low is the back of your dress? I had good luck finding a long-lined bustier through Alfred Angelo, which helped keep everything in place (36 D) and I had a low, illusion back dress with a low v-cut. I would try searching for long-line bras or bustiers rather than strapless bras. 

Also, properly fitted dress (with built in cups or without) will go along way. If the dress is constructed well and has sufficient boning and structure it should give you enough support. That said, a dress and bra can only go so far (especially with a strapless dress that has a low back) if you don't have the fullness at the top that you're looking for.