• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Hair and Beauty

Bangs?

Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.

Re: Bangs?

• LondonLisaLondonLisa London, UK member
    2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.
    There are lots of styles that have this on pinterest. Do you want them sideswept at the wedding? forward? parted? I feel like there are TONS of options. Just google wedding hair with fringe.

Do you want a loose updo? 

Tidy updo?

Plait?

Down?

Half up half down?

OurWildKingdom
  • Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.
    There are lots of styles that have this on pinterest. Do you want them sideswept at the wedding? forward? parted? I feel like there are TONS of options. Just google wedding hair with fringe.

Do you want a loose updo? 

Tidy updo?

Plait?

Down?

Half up half down?

I would like to keep them sideswept since that's the way I normally wear it I think. I haven't seen that first one, it's beautiful. I think that's along the lines I'm wanting to go. My dress is an off the shoulder portrait neckline, so I definitely want to show it off. Thank you!
  • Has anyone had their hair done for their wedding and had bangs? I've found some gorgeous hair styles, but very few of them incorporate bangs. I have long-ish (hits the bottom of my eye) sideswept bangs. Any ideas? I definitely don't want to pin them back- I have a five head.

OMG! Finally someone who gets it! I say the same, that I have a 5 head I need my bangs to cover. FI is always pushing them aside (mine are straight across), because he doesn't like bangs. I agree with a pp, "Embrace the bangs!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also have a 5-head. My bangs were on the longer side, so they were side-swept, but most of the forehead was on display. I go back and forth between side-swept and across my forehead. You can definitely change up hair styles for your wedding day no matter what kind of bangs you have now.

• Bangs for the big day are not weird. 
    I haven't bangs, but I saw so stylish ideas here , it would create the same. I think if you cut bangs you have to plan on wearing them down or swept to the side. I would not spray them back. I've seen a lot of super cute wedding do's with bangs. Embrace the bangs! 

Lord I hope this is a vendor. @hellohkb
    OurWildKingdomJediElizabethKnottie1464870967InLoveInQueens
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing Alaska member
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    justsie said:
    Bangs for the big day are not weird. 
    I haven't bangs, but I saw so stylish ideas here , it would create the same. I think if you cut bangs you have to plan on wearing them down or swept to the side. I would not spray them back. I've seen a lot of super cute wedding do's with bangs. Embrace the bangs! 

Lord I hope this is a vendor. @hellohkb
    Oof, ditto. That's ... quite a unique hairstyle.