do it now or wait? He just decided to join.
My guy told me yesterday that he wants to join the Navy and asked if I was ok with that. I told him that it was his decision and that I fully support whatever decision he makes. Our wedding is planned for Oct next year, because our venue books pretty far in advance and it'll take a while to save for my fairy tale wedding, but he wants to join sooner than that. He brought up marrying before he joins. Has anyone else been in this situation? Would you recommend marrying legally now and having the "wedding" later or holding out for the wedding to legally marry?