Attire & Accessories Forum

Maggie Sottero Patience

I said yes to my dress today!!!!  I went with Maggie Sottero's Patience and would love to see it on real brides.  If you wore it please share a pic with me!

Re: Maggie Sottero Patience

• Google "Maggie Sottero patience" and you'll get lots of results. 
  • I've tried.  Only got a few real brides and about 100 of the stock photo from the Maggie Sottero site.
  • I've tried.  Only got a few real brides and about 100 of the stock photo from the Maggie Sottero site.
    While, yes, many of the photos are model photos, I saw at least eight or nine different photos of real brides, and I didn't even scroll very far. I would be quite surprised if you got more than one response from posting on this site. There are thousands of wedding dresses out there, and the odds of finding eight or nine women on this site who all bought that exact dress and are willing to post a photo of themselves are practically nil. 
  • What a beautiful dress! You will look amazing! Feel free to stick around and lurk on the other boards on this site. We are a community of people who have planned our own weddings, helped plan weddings for others, or are in the stages of wedding planning - so feel free to ask us for advice while you are going through the rest of your wedding planning!
  • congrats on finding your dress.  It is REALLY beautiful! 

• Thanks for posting this link!  There were great photos on there.  I got the nude over ivory one and it was nice to see it on another bride.