Getting in Shape

deleted

Re: deleted

• I bought my dress a size down and it ended up being ok, but I wouldn't advise it. 

Your reenactment is in June 2018. To have a fitting in the fall is WAY too early. If I were you, I'd have my first fitting in February/March. Second in April/May and final a week or two before the PPD. 

Gradually losing 50 lbs in a year isn't that big of a deal (obviously only if your doctor/nutritionist is recommending it). It's hard and takes a ton of dedication, but it's doable.
    *********************************************************************************

• The word is "losing."
  • edited May 2017

• I bought my dress a size down and it ended up being ok, but I wouldn't advise it. 

Your reenactment is in June 2018. To have a fitting in the fall is WAY too early. If I were you, I'd have my first fitting in February/March. Second in April/May and final a week or two before the PPD. 

Gradually losing 50 lbs in a year isn't that big of a deal (obviously only if your doctor/nutritionist is recommending it). It's hard and takes a ton of dedication, but it's doable.

reenactment? PPD?

Your posting history is public. Bless your heart.
    *********************************************************************************

reenactment? PPD?

Then you know that you are incorrect in your statements. 
  • lnixon8lnixon8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

I bought my dress a size down and it ended up being ok, but I wouldn't advise it. 

reenactment? PPD?

So you just have the exact same name as another poster who just started posting?

• lnixon8 said:

I bought my dress a size down and it ended up being ok, but I wouldn't advise it. 

reenactment? PPD?

So you just have the exact same name as another poster who just started posting?

I believe she's just referring to the fact that she has not yet actually gone to the courthouse. OP still doesn't realize there's a difference between a wedding and a reenactment for people who get married before a PPD.

• lnixon8 said:

reenactment? PPD?

I believe she's just referring to the fact that she has not yet actually gone to the courthouse. OP still doesn't realize there's a difference between a wedding and a reenactment for people who get married before a PPD.

i'm referring to the fact that I never even made plans to get married in a courthouse. That my friend will be doing it and we had talked lightly about it.  so people that are trying to jump down my throat about it when its not even planned out or decided in any way, shape or form