Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday!

Let it out ladies!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Friday!

• Why is bad food so freaking good! I work out like crazy but I have such a sweet tooth. Maybe it's more than just a sweet tooth. I love all food. If it can be covered with cheese or chocolate, I'm all about it. This makes it really hard to lose weight.

But onto good things, we are doing our engagement photos this weekend downtown Palm Beach around Worth Ave. I hope the weather is nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • UGH ditto on the bad food!!

WTF school-- why aren't you over?

BUT, YAY for the weekend!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WTF are bridesmaids so inconsiderate??? One of them was like "How long will this fitting take, because it's my day off.." the other doesn't answer texts and missed my ENGAGEMENT party (I only have 2 bridesmaids mind you...) for a sorority charity event. Look, I was in a sorority, I KNOW you can miss those events and pay a fine for missing...you just didn't feel like coming to the party. And if you didn't feel like coming the why the hell are you in my wedding party... woosah, woosah... I told my baby sister when she gets married, she needs to just have a maid of honor and best man because people really don't care about you or your big day.

And that is my bridezilla rant of the day. Thank you for sharing in my anxiety.Wink
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • This may be harsh but I'm so tired of hearing about Whitney Houstons cause of death.Yes, she was a great singer (a long time ago). But she also was a drug addict. I understand that it's normal routine to investigate but I'm just tired of hearing it on the news. Who cares whether she OD'd on crack or oxy, why does it matter? I just don't see what difference it makes.

And another rant is the John Goodman trial. Yes, it was a horrible accident and a young man lost his life. It was a car accident caused by a drunk driver. By no means am I saying that I condone what happened but it seems that just because John Goodman is wealthy this whole case has turned into a circus. What about the hundreds of people killed every day in DUIs? Why aren't those drivers being crucified?  Ok that is my rant for now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Really Dog? You couldn't get up and off the couch this morning to go out before DH and I left? I came home a little over an hour ago, after being gone for 2, to the smell of urine. This is gonna be a GREAT Friday! *rolls eyes*

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • WTF Co-Worker get off your high horse and stop acting like you know everything. YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING
    WTF Car I have a wedding to finish paying in 29 days do you think you can break down another time.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards