Wedding Woes

Tu-tu-Tuesday

2»

Re: Tu-tu-Tuesday

• oh wow.  He took the fridge with him?!?  what a scumbag!

• My bathroom light is out again. I told my manager and he just said, "Huh. That's weird." I told my salesman and said, "I guess I'm going to have to call HR to get my light fixed." It's being fixed today.
  • My bathroom light is out again. I told my manager and he just said, "Huh. That's weird." I told my salesman and said, "I guess I'm going to have to call HR to get my light fixed." It's being fixed today.
    I vote salesman gets promotion
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2017
    Work is stressful and busy AF, so I haven't been around too much.

I also had the weirdest effin' thing ever happen and I'm incredulous at it.  I need to find other community leaders and see if this crap has happened to them or if I'm just a magnet for narcissistic assholes.  Like, I'm trying to post about this and I need to link to at least 2 other Knot posts for backstory, it's so bizarre.

A:  the friend I posted about who had gone off the rails and moved 3 different places in one year (I posted about this in April 2015, FFS) and then split with me over the Dem primary calling me a baby killer, terrorist, murderer, and other choice names?  Moved back to my city.  Without going into just a crap ton of identifying details, she's been a problem in the queer community here, on a very political community level.  

B:  And the woman who used to be a very close friend, who split our friendship so she could date my exH (they're now engaged), who was just weird AF to me, telling me she only came back to FB to read my posts, I was her only friend doing anything w/my life, and she just wished she was a lesbian, so we could date?

Welp, they have joined forces.  I'm not even kidding.  I was sent some screenshots of things being written about me, and another very close friend of mine, that was gut searing in the level of horrible lies about the two us.  It's coming from a 3rd woman, who as I'm reading the messages, I realize she is talking about persons A and B.  I'm flabbergasted and then I just start laughing b/c I envision the Macbeth witches:

But really y'all...it's giving me some anxiety just b/c of collateral damage to people I care about and love.  These 3 can come for me all they like, I don't have much to hide.  As I told someone else, I own my sins as hard as I own my successes and there's a lot of both.  But they've already pulled at least 2 other people I know about into their drama, though so far it seems to be mostly backfiring.  But lordly...I'm apparently exceptionally charming or desirable or something.

• So sorry they're doing that to you, @varunaTT  argh! 

• kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    that sucks @short+sassy

@VarunaTT that sounds tough, sorry to hear you're dealing with it. Did it come completely out of the blue? 
  • @VarunaTT  that's some high school drama shit they're pulling! Honestly, I've had situation like this quite a few years ago and yes it sucks super hard, but eventually certain people realized that person was telling lies and "took my side" {even though there wasn't sides per say}
    People will realize these people are lying about, and hopefully it's sooner than later <3
  • 6, that's a lot. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

V, that's some drama. I would try to stay out of all of the disfunction or they will suck you right back into it.
  • So far, I'm able to stay out of it.  Most people seem to be fairly incredulous that it's still going on and that there's a new wrinkle.

@kvruns I always assume there's a pretty good gossip mill going about me.  You can't do the work I do without people watching and questioning and bitching about everything.  I refer to the "I Hate Varuna" club a lot, it's getting fairly big (probably getting close to 10 now) and most of the people are the same personality types too.  Some people get pissed and move on, but first they want to talk some shit.  *shrug*  My work speaks for itself, so if I'm over here pulling off the biggest Pride we've ever had and my other community work and awards and you're sitting the corner just talking shit, well...most people aren't so stupid as to believe the sitting down person.  And if they are, I don't have time anyway.