Nevada-Las Vegas

FB Group?

Is there a Facebook group for Las Vegas brides? These boards used to be hoppin a few years ago and now it's crickets in here! Where did everybody go? 

Re: FB Group?

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    There is a Facebook group that I found shortly before my wedding in Oct. 2016, but I find that it's 90% advertisements. I think Vegas weddings are just in a lull ATM!
  • It's not just this forum, the way this site has been run has people leaving every board.  There's far less moderators than there used to be, no one ever posts in the moderators forum anymore, the site is still mostly broken with regards to letting you set your own screen name, so on and so forth.  I don't know if the powers that be have any solid plans for getting the traffic back up; it's a shame if they don't because back in 2011 when I got married this board was constant posting.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I know! I planned my first wedding in 2007 and the boards were so busy I couldn't keep up. They were less active but still busy when I was planning my second wedding in 2013. We are now planning our 5 year anniversary and I want to do it Vegas style (he got to choose our first venue- the beach). Sad really. The forums were a great way to get through the day. 
  • I miss reading about all the weddings; during busy season it seemed like there'd be new reviews posted weekly. :(

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    It's not just this forum, the way this site has been run has people leaving every board.  There's far less moderators than there used to be, no one ever posts in the moderators forum anymore, the site is still mostly broken with regards to letting you set your own screen name, so on and so forth.  I don't know if the powers that be have any solid plans for getting the traffic back up; it's a shame if they don't because back in 2011 when I got married this board was constant posting.
    I think that's probably true, too. :( I'm constantly fighting with staying logged in. At first I thought it was because I made the switch to Windows, but it sounds like The Knot might be faulting on some of their programming I miss the wedding reviews and scouting trip posts. They're always so exciting!