Snarky Brides

Re: Bridesmaid auction!

• What happens to the money of the girls who don't "win"? Does bridezilla keep it?
  • What happens to the money of the girls who don't "win"? Does bridezilla keep it?
    I think so...the article said all of the money was going to be used for the wedding & honeymoon.
    I think so...the article said all of the money was going to be used for the wedding & honeymoon.
    Yeah, I'm just not sure if the bid is a promise for money or actual money. The original Reddit thread has so many comments that I can't tell.
    Yeah, I'm just not sure if the bid is a promise for money or actual money. The original Reddit thread has so many comments that I can't tell.
    Ohhhhh I just assumed actual money with this level of tacky hahaha.
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Completely bizarre!  And I feel bad for the reddit poster who's mother is siding with the crazy sister. It reminds me of the Gellar's always favoring Ross over Monica and exclaiming "he was a medical marvel!"  :s
  • God I hope no one bids. That is The Worst. Capitalized because The Worst now has an official definition. 

And what about her friends who aren't as well off but might have actually been honored to stand up?
    Image result for im poor gif
    *********************************************************************************

• Also, for any bride who has an ego big enough to do this, she probably doesn't have THAT many actual close friends and the night will probably end in tears because people won't bid as much as she thinks she's "worth".
    *********************************************************************************

• When I was single and all my friends were having kids, I joked about holding auditions to be flower girl / ring bearer.  Obviously we didn't do that, but it my friends with kids played it up and joked about it with me.