Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Louisville/southeastern Indiana Ceremony sites

I am currently looking for a wedding venue for non-members my finace is catholic but reassing his beliefs and I go to a non-denominational church at home in ohio.

I have 2 possible sites but both are about $750. If push comes to shove I'll go with one but I wanted to know if there were others I should look into before comiting.
The two I'm looking at are Mt. zion united church of christ near louisville and St. Marks united churh of christ near new albany.

Any suggestions welcome.
Also waiting back about price info on Unity Chapel United Methodist Church (in Ramsey, IN)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Louisville/southeastern Indiana Ceremony sites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check St. Pauls Episcopal in Jeffersonville. It's on Market and I believe Locust St.

There will also be another location opening soon in Jeffersonville. It is a renovated church that will be marketed as a 'gallery space' -- it is not a church.  Very, very cool space!! .You will be able to hold your ceremony there and there will be reception space too.
  • Options
    jessbear14jessbear14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the idea. I want to stick with a church for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ATRS525ATRS525 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I as well attend a non-denominational church at home and will be having a wedding in louisville.  I chose First Baptist Church of Jeffersonville.  They were really friendly and allow non-members
  • Options
    jessbear14jessbear14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_louisvillesoutheastern-indiana-ceremony-sites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:8d83d4a2-db26-46d5-8ec7-387ea6813993Post:c8db75b3-424c-48ab-b144-7e753b11ad52">Re: Louisville/southeastern Indiana Ceremony sites</a>:
    [QUOTE]I as well attend a non-denominational church at home and will be having a wedding in louisville. <strong> I chose First Baptist Church of Jeffersonville.  They were really friendly and allow non-members</strong>
    Posted by ATRS525[/QUOTE]

Do you remember what the fee was for use of their sanctuary, officiant, custodian, and musician?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards