Wedding Classifieds

Badgley Mischka Ivory Pumps $265

I am selling my Badgley Mischka wedding pumps. They have NOT been worn. I put them on in the house a few times to try and walk in them but came to realize very quickly that I am not that coordinated. They are beauties that need a good home. Size 8. 

Re: Badgley Mischka Ivory Pumps $265

• I am selling my Badgley Mischka wedding pumps. They have NOT been worn. I put them on in the house a few times to try and walk in them but came to realize very quickly that I am not that coordinated. They are beauties that need a good home. Size 8. 
    I think this would mean they have been worn.
  • They have been worn 5 steps down the hallway of my house. And 5 steps back down the hallway. 
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2017
    Is $265 what you paid for them? Because I'm finding these shoes online for that same price. Generally, when selling things second-hand, even if they're still brand new, you're not going to get what you paid for out of them. Someone could just go to a store or order themselves and know for certain they're getting a brand new product and it's easier than coordinating with someone online. 

It's possible you'll get some hits at this price, but I'd be surprised. I would suggest dropping your price by at least $50. 
  • Beautiful shoes, but def look like they've been worn for more than 10 steps. The bottoms are scuffed. Not trying to sabotage a listing here, but I agree with @lovesclimbing above.