Illinois-Chicago

Willis Tower 99th floor for wedding on Jun 9, 2018 available

Hi,

My name is Michael and my wife and I were planning to have our wedding at the Willis Tower on the 99th floor on Jun 9, 2018. But due to extenuating circumstances, we will not be able to hold it in Chicago next year. It will be costly for us to just walk away from the lease, so we are hoping that we can transfer the lease to anyone who would like to use the location and we are willing to put up a few hundred dollars, to make it a deal for anyone who would like to use take the lease from us. Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at 918 813 0615.
Cheers.
Michael

Re: Willis Tower 99th floor for wedding on Jun 9, 2018 available

• Hi,

My name is Michael and my wife and I were planning to have our wedding at the Willis Tower on the 99th floor on Jun 9, 2018. But due to extenuating circumstances, we will not be able to hold it in Chicago next year. It will be costly for us to just walk away from the lease, so we are hoping that we can transfer the lease to anyone who would like to use the location and we are willing to put up a few hundred dollars, to make it a deal for anyone who would like to use take the lease from us. Thank you so much and please feel free to call me at 918 813 0615.
    Cheers.
    Michael
    Just out of curiosity, how can you have a wedding if you already have a wife?  If you're married, booking a venue for a wedding seems unnecessary.