Destination Weddings Discussions

Turks & Caicos~Nov 2017

Anyone getting married in Providenciales late November 2017? Looking to see if anyone would like to trade taking pics of each other. I have professional camera and can do all editing.

Re: Turks & Caicos~Nov 2017

• I'm not trying to be cruel, but you're kind of looking for a needle in a haystack here...you're asking basically if another photographer is getting married in the same location and dates as you. That's kind of a big ask. It's one thing if you'd be willing to essentially work the days before or after your wedding, but kiiiiind of a lot to ask of someone else.
  • How was your response helpful "ahoy wedding"?
    I do realize it is an unlikely situation, but why not put it out there if we could potentially meet up on here and it would work out and each other would save lots of $$ and/or get more photos than the hired photographer is giving in their package?

• How was your response helpful "ahoy wedding"?
    I do realize it is an unlikely situation, but why not put it out there if we could potentially meet up on here and it would work out and each other would save lots of $$ and/or get more photos than the hired photographer is giving in their package?

By pointing out that asking a very specific question on an international message board might not get you the results you're looking for. Are there not Turks & Caicos travel boards? You could also post something on the FB page for the resort you're getting married at. That might also get you responses from people who got married there with the name of their photographer. As this is a global board, it's likely you'd be unable to "meet" someone else in person, and asking someone to trust a photographer they met online is kind of steep. I personally wouldn't do it, just trying to offer some perspective.