Flowers

Rose gold. Blush. Dusty rose.

The colors in the title are what I want my wedding to be either one or a combo. I dont know a lot about flowers except that I like tropical and my wedding is in the fall so that's out. Any suggestions on flower types? 

Re: Rose gold. Blush. Dusty rose.

• The colors in the title are what I want my wedding to be either one or a combo. I dont know a lot about flowers except that I like tropical and my wedding is in the fall so that's out. Any suggestions on flower types? 
    Well, your colors suggest "rose" to me (can't imagine why)... but I would start more from how many flowers you want and what your budget is. The flowers don't need to match your colors exactly - that can even come off a little too matchy. I'd give some inspiration pictures (of your colors, of any flowers you like) to your florist, along with your budget - they are actually going to be able to tell you what's in season (i.e., not unnecessarily expensive) and arrange it in a way that looks nice.
  • Same colors I had for my wedding! I wanted to just use blush and pale pink flowers, but that didn't work out as my bridesmaids were wearing blush...so the bouquets were camouflaged against the dresses. I ended up using a variety of pinks in the flowers, and the groomsmen had champagne colored ties and pocket squares. All my rose gold color ended up in the decor vs the flowers. (Gold table runners, votives, favors ect)
  • Try stargazer lilies.
    Image result for stargazer lilies images
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I would use roses, peonies or dahlias, light pink gerbera daisies and hydrangeas. 

Your desire for a tropical element doesn't really jive with "dusty rose and blush" or "fall" IMHO. 
    *********************************************************************************

• I would pick roses and mini calla lilies for bridal and bridesmaid bouquets . Centerpieces with hydrangeas. 
  • Mums come in a few different shades you could play with, they are readily available for fall, and family cheap. You could also look into painted ruscus. Using rose gold silk ribbon to wrap your stems is another easy way to add gold to your bouquets. For bouteniers, you could use gold baby's breath instead of white. 

Holds and pinks seem very spring/summer. Have you considered adding a deeper accent color? Blush pink and maroon go well, and a maroon bouquet with gold silk on the stems would pop nicely against pale pink dresses, as well as give it a more fall color pallet and give you more options for in season floral
  • But the Red Rose color is amazing.....for wedding day design...
    [Removed for ToS violation] for my daily food diets :p