Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Tech-related questions about music

I’ve been trying to copy my playlists from my iPhone to my PC. On my most recent attempt, my phone copied my entire music library to iTunes on my laptop. I’ve been googling and following instructions, but does anyone know any faster methods besides re-creating my playlists from scratch?

Also, I bought Bluetooth speakers on Amazon and plan to take them to the gallery just in case there are issues with their sound system. Has anyone here used Bluetooth speakers in large spaces, and how was the sound quality?

Re: Tech-related questions about music

• Options
    I’ve been trying to copy my playlists from my iPhone to my PC. On my most recent attempt, my phone copied my entire music library to iTunes on my laptop. I’ve been googling and following instructions, but does anyone know any faster methods besides re-creating my playlists from scratch?

Also, I bought Bluetooth speakers on Amazon and plan to take them to the gallery just in case there are issues with their sound system. Has anyone here used Bluetooth speakers in large spaces, and how was the sound quality?
    I am zero help on the playlists, but I've used Bluetooth speakers in fairly large rooms & outside and they've worked well. Try testing them out outside or upstairs/downstairs and see how far you can hear.