Wedding Woes

Super early Monday check in

2»

Re: Super early Monday check in

• I’m sorry for your loss, @sparklepants41

• Jen4948 said:
    Last week I got a job offer that was supposed to start this Thursday.

But because of a screwup with a background check, the start date was moved back a week.

:# 
    Yay for the new job, boo for the delay.

I spent two hours answering questions, only to find out that I wasn’t selected for a jury and am back in the pool. At least I’ve got plenty to read.

• Bummer you're sick @OurWildKingdom! How's jury duty? I have to admit I'm kind of jealous, I've always wanted to be on a jury. 
    So far it’s been a lot of hurry up and wait.
  • H’s aunt passed away this afternoon. She was in her early 90s and hadn’t been feeling well lately.

Earlier today I had made a point to pop a birth announcement in the mail for her and I had also texted H to tell him we should get Babypants over to meet this particular aunt sometime soon. I have the chills from this coincidence. 
    I'm so sorry for your family's loss.
  • @sparklepants41 sorry for your loss, maybe remembering her today wasn't a coincidence, but a spiritual thing.  When I was younger, I used to dream of people the night before they passed.  It used to scare me, but I started looking at it as a subconscious acknowledgement of their life.  I'm not religious per say, but I do believe there are spiritual things outside of our awareness and this sounds like one of them.
  • Thank you everyone. 
  • @sparklepants41 just catching up on everything, sorry to hear <3:(