Wedding Woes

No Wednesday yet?

2»

Re: No Wednesday yet?

• I didn’t get picked, so it’s back to work for me tomorrow.
  • @MissKittyDanger, I had a regular ultrasound at eight weeks. They never said a thing about having a full bladder, and they had no problem seeing her. 
  • Dr appt yesterday. Requisition for ton of blood work, set up my 7 week dating ultrasound and once they confirm dates, I book the 12 week ultrasound.
    Not looking forward to the ultrasound, only because of how much water I have to drink. "Have a full bladder" urgggggg!

Good lord so much blood work though lmao!
    Pretty soon you won’t need to be told to have a full bladder. LOL 

I’m sending you lots of good vibes for your upcoming ultrasounds!! 
    I have to pee so often already :') It'll probably just get worse {although half of that is because I drink extra water now - super thirsty!}
    Btw when you were preggo with baby sparkles, did your skin break out a lot?
    {or any mama's reading this} Cuz my chin is ridiculous and idk what my options are :(
    So my skin didn’t break out a lot (maybe because of all the water I was drinking???), but I think it varies by person because a few of my friends have gotten breakouts with pregnancy. 
  • ernursej said:

It is our wedding anniversary today. We went out to the sister restaurant of the place that we got married at (since it closed down). H and I decided to put on our wedding stuff since it was nice. I know that wearing the dress was a bit AWish but I loved my dress. I tried to zip it up ... nope. Not happening. H was awesome about it, but I feel cruddy. Wore a different nice dress instead but I know that I've got no one to blame but myself.

We had a great meal and I had fun. That is what counts.

I've been tempted to wear my wedding dress for a nice anniversary dinner.  I love it!  It isn't fair I've only worn it once, lol.  I don't care if it is AWish.  Who is going to see me, other than my H?  A bunch of strangers?  I don't care either way if they think I'm a bride, lol.

Sorry the dress didn't work out this year.  But I'm glad you all had a good time and awesome food.  That is what counts! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy anniversary @ernursej! Glad you had a wonderful day.  those dresses are so expensive,  I hear you.

• ernursej said:

It is our wedding anniversary today. We went out to the sister restaurant of the place that we got married at (since it closed down). H and I decided to put on our wedding stuff since it was nice. I know that wearing the dress was a bit AWish but I loved my dress. I tried to zip it up ... nope. Not happening. H was awesome about it, but I feel cruddy. Wore a different nice dress instead but I know that I've got no one to blame but myself.

100% I would wear my dress again :) It's not AWish, it's your dress!
  • @MissKittyDanger, I had a regular ultrasound at eight weeks. They never said a thing about having a full bladder, and they had no problem seeing her. 
    Hmm ... maybe they just wanna increase chances of seeing clearly? Any ultrasound I've ever had they've made sure I had a full bladder
    Hmm ... maybe they just wanna increase chances of seeing clearly? Any ultrasound I've ever had they've made sure I had a full bladder
    I just had an ultrasound (on bcp but 2 months with no period) and the dr. asked if I had a full bladder. I was like oh, no but I could pee if you needed me to. She explained that there needs to be Some urine in your bladder so they can see into your uterus but it doesn’t have to be exploding full, just not empty. If it is empty then they need to do an internal ultrasound.
    I just had an ultrasound (on bcp but 2 months with no period) and the dr. asked if I had a full bladder. I was like oh, no but I could pee if you needed me to. She explained that there needs to be Some urine in your bladder so they can see into your uterus but it doesn’t have to be exploding full, just not empty. If it is empty then they need to do an internal ultrasound.
    That explains a lot.
    I swear, some days you can tell I'm new to all this! :')
  • ernursej said:

I've been tempted to wear my wedding dress for a nice anniversary dinner.  I love it!  It isn't fair I've only worn it once, lol.  I don't care if it is AWish.  Who is going to see me, other than my H?  A bunch of strangers?  I don't care either way if they think I'm a bride, lol.

Sorry the dress didn't work out this year.  But I'm glad you all had a good time and awesome food.  That is what counts! 

Thanks! I am hoping to maybe wear it in the future or perhaps I should just get on with putting it into a shadow box like my friends have done. CharmedPam said:
    Happy anniversary @ernursej! Glad you had a wonderful day.  those dresses are so expensive,  I hear you.
    ernursej said:

100% I would wear my dress again :) It's not AWish, it's your dress!
    Thanks @CharmedPam and @MissKittyDanger

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2017
    @MissKittyDanger, I had a regular ultrasound at eight weeks. They never said a thing about having a full bladder, and they had no problem seeing her. 
    That explains a lot.
    Intetesring. And at my 20-week, both the receptionist and the ultrasound tech asked if I needed to use the bathroom first because they said the pushing with the scanner thing can be uncomfortable if you have to go. 
    That explains a lot.
    Intetesring. And at my 20-week, both the receptionist and the ultrasound tech asked if I needed to use the bathroom first because they said the pushing with the scanner thing can be uncomfortable if you have to go. 
    That’s at 20 weeks though. Then the baby is big enough that they can see ot through the bladder. 
    Ummm...and then?
    Ummm...and then?
    And then the dr confirmed that it was just hormonal and I am definitely not pregnant. :) and I got my period 2 days later.