Attire & Accessories Forum

Alterations

devine328devine328 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2017 in Attire & Accessories Forum
Hi there ladies!

I'm in a wedding that's one month out and I've lost a few pounds. I'm needing to have alterations done on my sequin gown. Can any of you make suggestions on a tailor? I'd really appreciate the referrals!

Re: Alterations

• You can try a local board, but this board is used by women across the world, so it may be difficult to find a tailor in your area by posting here.
  • With this being an international board it's hard to give you recommendations as they may not be functional depending on what part of the world you are.  Check first with the bridal salon you purchased the dress from.  Next, your local dry cleaners may have recommendations on who they use.  Check your local board on here (though they're pretty quiet so turn-around time may not be where you need it).  Google as you never know, there may be a tailor near you!
  • Your history shows posts from the New Orleans area - there are several knotties from that area who may be able to answer...
  • @short+sassy -  NOLA bride
    *********************************************************************************