Knottie Tech Help

TY for FINALLY letting me log in

I've been trying to log in since Thursday. I hit the button to log in many times each day and it never worked. This is on mobile and my laptop. I don't know what kind of problems went on but super annoying! 

Re: TY for FINALLY letting me log in

• There are at least 4 others, myself included, that have been blocked from logging in.  I used different devices, search engines; all to no avail.  All the boards have been eerily dead this past week, which leads me to believe no one has been able to post.  Posting on this "tech help" board is a complete joke.  I have paged the Knot "gods" and no one responds.

I feel as if this particular version of The Knot is being abandoned and experiencing a slow death.  I know they are trying to encourage their Facebook page as (literally says) a "safe place" to post.
  • I'm not the only one that was unable to log in all last week then. I think it is obvious that they are slowly shutting this place down. What a shame, I will miss you all.
  • I was unable to log in from Wednesday until yesterday. 
  • I was also unable to login.  

I had to actually work instead of play on TK.

• Yup, tried last week and gave up after 2 days of constant refreshing and logging in. I don't know how much longer these boards are going to be active if these issues keep happening and getting worse.
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2017
    I was able to log in on The Bump. Although there were issues over there too, apparently, that I didn't experience. I posted in 1st Tri about the issues on TK tagging both Knot Riley and the Bump Admin. I also tagged a handful of you guys - Mobkaz, cmg, artbyallie and a few others just in case it was only me and you guys could log in and say so. That was Friday night. They actually put up a red banner Monday apologizing to the Bump for issues and said they were working on it.

I tried my computer as well. Also tried making a new log in. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • I also couldn't log on. It was really irritating me as I had things to say!
  • I was able to log in on The Bump. Although there were issues over there too, apparently, that I didn't experience. I posted in 1st Tri about the issues on TK tagging both Knot Riley and the Bump Admin. I also tagged a handful of you guys - Mobkaz, cmg, artbyallie and a few others just in case it was only me and you guys could log in and say so. That was Friday night. They actually put up a red banner Monday apologizing to the Bump for issues and said they were working on it.

I tried my computer as well. Also tried making a new log in. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    It is becoming painfully clear that The Knot is dying a slow death by neglect of admin and management.