Chit Chat
Options

Health update

2»

Re: Health update

• Options
    CMGragain said:
    Just spent the last four days in the hospital.  It was disgusting, humiliating, and I want to forget it.  I was really worried that we would have to cancel our trip.  (Note to everybody:  ALWAYS BUY TRIP INSURANCE!!!!)  Turns out surgery won't be necessary, and I should be good to go.
    Prayers that not needing surgery is a good thing. 

At our age, a slightly faulty memory can sometimes be a good thing.  I hope your hospital experience gets a hard shove and pushed aside by all things grandbaby!

My son and DIL spent time in Tokyo and Kyoto.  They very much enjoyed the Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo, and the Senso-ji Temple.  While there, they apparently had an opportunity to visit the gardens of the Senso-ji complex.  which is typically closed to tourists.  Hototogisu is supposed to be one of the best ramen shops in Tokyo, according to DS. 

Ki wo tsukete (気をつけて, kudasai [ください]
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you were back in the hospital!  But I'm glad you didn't need surgery and can make your trip.  Phew!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MobKaz said:
    CMGragain said:
    Just spent the last four days in the hospital.  It was disgusting, humiliating, and I want to forget it.  I was really worried that we would have to cancel our trip.  (Note to everybody:  ALWAYS BUY TRIP INSURANCE!!!!)  Turns out surgery won't be necessary, and I should be good to go.
    Prayers that not needing surgery is a good thing. 

At our age, a slightly faulty memory can sometimes be a good thing.  I hope your hospital experience gets a hard shove and pushed aside by all things grandbaby!

My son and DIL spent time in Tokyo and Kyoto.  They very much enjoyed the Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo, and the Senso-ji Temple.  While there, they apparently had an opportunity to visit the gardens of the Senso-ji complex.  which is typically closed to tourists.  Hototogisu is supposed to be one of the best ramen shops in Tokyo, according to DS. 

Ki wo tsukete (気をつけて, kudasai [ください]
    "In such cases as these, a good memory is unpardonable." - Elizabeth Bennet, Pride & Prejudice
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse
  • Options
    Glad to hear about the news. Have a fantastic trip.