Wedding Woes

Monday...blerg

2»

Re: Monday...blerg

• @lovesclimbing - Yeah, I should have done that.  But I was so confused and flustered about the whole charging me an extra $20.  And it wasn't like I actually needed 2 giant boxes of diapers.  1 box was for her overnight diapers in the next size up, which she won't even use for another month.  Some of the food I got were her favorites, so I didn't even think to take those off the bill.

This is why I buy my diapers from Amazon!  I thought I would get this promotion and then push back my subscribe and save for the diapers.

• @lovesclimbing - Yeah, I should have done that.  But I was so confused and flustered about the whole charging me an extra $20.  And it wasn't like I actually needed 2 giant boxes of diapers.  1 box was for her overnight diapers in the next size up, which she won't even use for another month.  Some of the food I got were her favorites, so I didn't even think to take those off the bill.

This is why I buy my diapers from Amazon!  I thought I would get this promotion and then push back my subscribe and save for the diapers.

I'm a virgo, and we're known to not be good under pressure.  I'm like you.  I need to think things through.  Woulda done the same thing!

I have to think about things, and I always have great come backs a day later. LOL.  Someone in my office always asks me questions and when I stop to think of the answer, it's never fast enough for her and she's like "well?".  Now I know to go "I'm thinking" RIGHT away because I'll never answer her fast enough.

@short+sassy, oddly enough we went to the 'hood last week! But it was like at 5, which is dark already for us.  We LOVED the area, and that's why when we started looking again, I said to keep it in that area!  Anyway, we were walking around the front door (to see the mailbox situation) and I paused to wait for a phone call. Probably paused too long because already a neighbor came out to see what we were doing.  I picked up the phone but H went to talk to the guy.  Probably didn't think to ask if it was a good place to live/good HOA though.....

• VarunaTT said:
    The weekend was boring.  Apparently, when K isn't home, I'm just boring AF.  I did go out Saturday and have fun, but that was it.  The rest of the time I moped at home.

Also, I hate Trump and his entire Party and all of their voters.  And yes, I mean hate.  The mental gymnastics and absolute and complete corruption on display in Texas is appalling:  http://www.statesman.com/news/breaking-supreme-court-rejects-texas-case-gay-marriage-benefits/QWgUz5GV9ktKz1rTC3tIeI/

Sometimes, it is hard to believe this is real life.

Even putting political issues aside for a moment, I can't fathom how anyone can think that Trump is anything but a disaster.  Based just on his bizarre Twitter rants and repeating his phrases multiple times in the same few sentences.  Like a demented toddler, who is just learning how to speak.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I probably wouldn't have thought that fast either. But it sounds good to right it out after the fact. :p