Wedding Woes

A WWWWD (What Would Wedding Woes Do)Question - NWR - Now with a Christmas Update!

2»

Re: A WWWWD (What Would Wedding Woes Do)Question - NWR - Now with a Christmas Update!

• I think BIL thinks that my MIL somehow sweet talked FIL to not work on Friday out of spite.   And there may be a bit of a grain of truth to that.   Moreso, it's about needing the help of setting up a home to host 6 people for dinner, breakfast and lunch.   That's not exactly a small undertaking for someone who has problems just walking. 

• banana468 said:
    I think BIL thinks that my MIL somehow sweet talked FIL to not work on Friday out of spite.   And there may be a bit of a grain of truth to that.   Moreso, it's about needing the help of setting up a home to host 6 people for dinner, breakfast and lunch.   That's not exactly a small undertaking for someone who has problems just walking. 

Heck!  Who doesn't want to retire as early as possible?  Even if it is just one extra day, lol.

Seriously, though.  I am so appalled by your BIL.  Aaaahh, WTF!?!?  I know I'm preaching to the choir, but retiring is a MONUMENTAL, positive event in someone's life.  And BIL is taking away some of that celebration and joy, by upsetting everyone over nothing.  His selfishness and ridiculousness is overwhelming.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • banana468 said:
    I think BIL thinks that my MIL somehow sweet talked FIL to not work on Friday out of spite.   And there may be a bit of a grain of truth to that.   Moreso, it's about needing the help of setting up a home to host 6 people for dinner, breakfast and lunch.   That's not exactly a small undertaking for someone who has problems just walking. 
    Even if MIL did suggest it, FIL didn't have to take it and BIL is grasping at straws on being pissy.

Damn drama :(