Attire and Accessories

How to shop for your wedding dress

13»

Re: How to shop for your wedding dress

• This blog seems so weird and it appears to me that CMGragain is one of the Chinese online-website who she claimed to be. Otherwise, why is she so aggressive ? I'm no offence but just had that strange feeling. 
  • This blog seems so weird and it appears to me that CMGragain is one of the Chinese online-website who she claimed to be. Otherwise, why is she so aggressive ? I'm no offence but just had that strange feeling. 
    Same. She seems to highly recommend DB, which is nothing I like. While I guess everyone has an opinion.
  • MobKazMobKaz Chicago suburbs
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    @ashashashley and @knottieb4c19094377681e9 , you have cracked the code.  @CMGragain is indeed a covert operative for inferior wedding dress websites that specialize in cheap knock offs. 

Perhaps you ARE offence. 
    MairePoppy
  • MobKaz said:
    @ashashashley and @knottieb4c19094377681e9 , you have cracked the code.  @CMGragain is indeed a covert operative for inferior wedding dress websites that specialize in cheap knock offs. 

Perhaps you ARE offence. 
    Covert operative or not, people can feel weird and they have a right to tell. Thanks for her advice but I did feel being pushed somehow. 
  • CMGragainCMGragain
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    edited December 2017
    @ashashashley ; and   @knottieb4c19094377681e9 ,  Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    I am a 67 year old cancer patient in Colorado who loves helping brides find their dream dress and not get ripped off by unethical sellers who sell cheap knockoffs.  I just returned from two weeks cruising the Caribbean with a shipload of old fogies to find your post!  You made my day!  OMG!

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
    MobKaz
13»