Attire & Accessories Forum

How to shop for your wedding dress

13»

Re: How to shop for your wedding dress

• This blog seems so weird and it appears to me that CMGragain is one of the Chinese online-website who she claimed to be. Otherwise, why is she so aggressive ? I'm no offence but just had that strange feeling. 
  • This blog seems so weird and it appears to me that CMGragain is one of the Chinese online-website who she claimed to be. Otherwise, why is she so aggressive ? I'm no offence but just had that strange feeling. 
    Same. She seems to highly recommend DB, which is nothing I like. While I guess everyone has an opinion.
  • @ashashashley and @knottieb4c19094377681e9 , you have cracked the code.  @CMGragain is indeed a covert operative for inferior wedding dress websites that specialize in cheap knock offs. 

Perhaps you ARE offence. 
  • MobKaz said:
    @ashashashley and @knottieb4c19094377681e9 , you have cracked the code.  @CMGragain is indeed a covert operative for inferior wedding dress websites that specialize in cheap knock offs. 

Perhaps you ARE offence. 
    Covert operative or not, people can feel weird and they have a right to tell. Thanks for her advice but I did feel being pushed somehow. 
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2017
    @ashashashley and   @knottieb4c19094377681e9 ,  Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    I am a 67 year old cancer patient in Colorado who loves helping brides find their dream dress and not get ripped off by unethical sellers who sell cheap knockoffs.  I just returned from two weeks cruising the Caribbean with a shipload of old fogies to find your post!  You made my day!  OMG!

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • After reading all these i wanted to add one more point here.

First you decide on colours of your outfits before you start to look for wedding outfits. Because colour combination is very important and all colours will not go good with everyone.
  • After reading all these i wanted to add one more point here.

First you decide on colours of your outfits before you start to look for wedding outfits. Because colour combination is very important and all colours will not go good with everyone.
    What does this even mean? 
  • I guess CMGr still pops up once in a while :) 

Also, this thread is a zombie. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards