Wedding Woes
Options

Last Wednesday of 2017

2»

Re: Last Wednesday of 2017

• Options
    @short+sassy I spent my 20s on birth control and my 30s either pregnant or nursing. I’m 42 and had a tubal and now and they are out of control. The doctor said cycles can change every 3years or so at this point. I don’t want to be on bc and I don’t want to go down the path of another surgery. My scarring from 3c-sections makes me a poor candidate for a tubal. so this is my last option for the next few years. 

On the the other topic- I never talk about my husband on Facebook. I wonder if people think there’s an issue with him or my first born. 
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    @short+sassy I spent my 20s on birth control and my 30s either pregnant or nursing. I’m 42 and had a tubal and now and they are out of control. The doctor said cycles can change every 3years or so at this point. I don’t want to be on bc and I don’t want to go down the path of another surgery. My scarring from 3c-sections makes me a poor candidate for a tubal. so this is my last option for the next few years. 

On the the other topic- I never talk about my husband on Facebook. I wonder if people think there’s an issue with him or my first born. 

Oh, okay!  I wasn't sure how old you are, but we're about the same age then.  I'm 43.

I've been on again/off again BCP for the last 20 years.  That is one of the things I like about it.  When I'm on, my periods are a lot lighter and the side effects are lessened.

Ugh, yeah.  I hope the pills help and you don't have to fight for a refill every month!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

You = me.  I often notice when people stop posting stuff that they regularly post (ie: break ups).  Are you keeping up with the question made in the comments?  I'd be checking every once and awhile to see if she answered that person.  I'm also super nosey.  But usually keep it to myself (or share with my H if i need to talk about it)
    HA!  I've made an art out of watching for the break-up/divorce via FB.  There's a trajectory to the process.  :D 

Anyway...I'm kinda here this week.  I'm off work until the 2nd.  Yesterday was a long-ass day going to Chicago and back.  I had a nice time with my family.  I adore my cousin, his wife, and kids.  We talked about them coming down this spring or summer, which would be a ton of fun.  DefConn and I didn't get home until after 10pm and I was falling asleep on the couch when he asked to go to bed.  

Today, I opened all the toys for DefConn.  We had fun playing and building stuff.  I colored in my adult coloring books.  I wanted to stay in PJ's all day, but the kiddo's friend who stayed the night needed a ride home.  I went to the store to get odds and ends (and more alcohol ;) ).  I didn't get as much stuff around the house done as I planned to, but this was the first day of my 'vacation' that I had nothing planned...so whatevs.  :) 

We're taking DefConn to try out for jiu-jitsu tomorrow night.  I'm excited. 
  • Options

Pam - I would just go with the white lie medical issue.  It will cover your bases on what is going on.  As for your upcoming conference, I would try to stick with soups as much as possible.  Would you be able to do any soft pastas by then?

As for FB gossip, my old college roommate got married in Disney.  Big to do about having the wedding there.  Then a few months later, she starts posting about a big PPD complete with professional photographer, again.  I was doing some major side-eye.  She is a Disney phanatic, so the Disney wedding was expected.  But then to have the PPD too? Why not just be happy with your Disney wedding?  Anyway, her and her H were always posting things about each other.  She just had her 2nd baby a month or so before DD.  But while she was posting about her pregnancy, all posts about the H stopped.  All of the baby posts she has had this year tagged her sister or mom, not the H.  They also went to Disney again a few months ago and no H.  So its obvious they aren't together anymore.  But they broke up during the pregnancy, so I'm just really curious as to what happened.  She has an older daughter with the H and both kids look just like the dad.  So I don't think my old roommate was carrying another man's baby!

wow.  I had a friend who did this too! small disney (family only) wedding and then a PPD for friends!

Do you think H dropped his FB account so he can't be tagged?  Maybe camera shy?