Wedding Invitations & Paper

Has anyone used Elli.com for Invitations?

As the title mentions, has anyone? I ordered a sample from there and love it, but it is a bit out of my price range for just invitations and a details card. I'm hoping to keep it under $200, and it's closer to $300 even with a 10% off coupon. Does anyone know if they have Black Friday sales later this week, or can recommend a similar site that is more affordable (I've looked at VistaPrint and Shutterfly, and no designs catch my attention). For more information, I'm looking for a dusty blue floral design, hopefully with some elegant calligraphy/fancy writing :) Thank you!

Re: Has anyone used Elli.com for Invitations?

• i heard of this site, but have not tried. ;)
  • never heard of it, how was it
  • As the title mentions, has anyone? I ordered a sample from there and love it, but it is a bit out of my price range for just invitations and a details card. I'm hoping to keep it under $200, and it's closer to $300 even with a 10% off coupon. Does anyone know if they have Black Friday sales later this week, or can recommend a similar site that is more affordable (I've looked at VistaPrint and Shutterfly, and no designs catch my attention). For more information, I'm looking for a dusty blue floral design, hopefully with some elegant calligraphy/fancy writing :) Thank you!
    I found a design I liked on Etsy (editable, digital download), purchased nice paper from a stationary store, and printed at a local fedex. Pretty sure it was less than 200$.
  • As the title mentions, has anyone? I ordered a sample from there and love it, but it is a bit out of my price range for just invitations and a details card. I'm hoping to keep it under $200, and it's closer to $300 even with a 10% off coupon. Does anyone know if they have Black Friday sales later this week, or can recommend a similar site that is more affordable (I've looked at VistaPrint and Shutterfly, and no designs catch my attention). For more information, I'm looking for a dusty blue floral design, hopefully with some elegant calligraphy/fancy writing :) Thank you!
    Have you tried Minted Weddings? Without knowing how many invitations you need, it's hard to gauge what your total cost would be. That being said, a simple search on Minted for blue, botanical, formal, and vintage styles has turned up quite a few I think you might like, plus they are currently having a sale. 
    Have you tried Minted Weddings? Without knowing how many invitations you need, it's hard to gauge what your total cost would be. That being said, a simple search on Minted for blue, botanical, formal, and vintage styles has turned up quite a few I think you might like, plus they are currently having a sale. 
    Our invites from Minted came about a week ago and they are so great. Highly recommend.