Wedding Woes

Baby Kitten Gender!!

edited January 2018 in Wedding Woes
GUESS WHO FOUND OUT THE GENDER!!

Vote here, I'll update it in a couple hours.

Things affecting me:
- acne
- morning sickness
- sweet cravings
- 150+ bpm
- carrying like a ball {very round}

Baby Kitten Gender!! 24 votes

Boy
20% 5 votes
Girl
79% 19 votes

Re: Baby Kitten Gender!!

• I'm guessing a girl. I too suffered crazy morning sickness and once I got to where you are currently, I was craving sweets like crazy. And Babypants is a girl. 
  • I guessed boy, because why the hell not? At least then @sparklepants41 or I will be right! :)
    *********************************************************************************

• I voted girl, but that's only because tiny baby dresses are so cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I voted girl, but that's only because tiny baby dresses are so cute.
    For the record, they are ;)

But have you seen the tiny vests and ties for boys!? Those are to die for also :P 
  • For reference, I'll be letting everyone know in probably 45 mins {after my lunch}

:)
  • TrixieJessTrixieJess member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2018
    I voted boy because I had no symptoms of pregnancy at all and only found out through routine bloodwork and had a boy. Another friend had every symptom of pregnancy and had a boy. There's no two pregnancies alike. My GF had 3 boys and 3 very different pregnancies. 

ETA: Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get a fashionplate little man who loves to dress in button-ups and khakis like my little guy. (he picks out his own clothes). 
  • I voted girl - looks like I was right. Congrats! 

FTR Little Man outfits on baby boys are awesome too. I love me some suspender pants for baby B
  • @kvruns Omg the suspenders are too cute! Girl I know has a boy and he loves his pageboy hat :')

@TrixieJess If it was a boy, I was definitely hoping he'd be a little fashionplate ;)
  • Awww, yay! And wow, you guys have a name so early! BabyNickname didn't have a name until 3 days before I went into labor. 

• @holyguacamole79 I jokingly did that the other day lmfao!

@thisismynickname2 We had a list early on of names we {I} liked. I had a little voice in my head about end of November to focus on girl names. We knew the middle name ahead of time, so that helped a lot.
  • I voted girl too...I like that you kept the response at the bottom and didnt edit at the top.  I hate when fb/instagram friends post a gender reveal video but make the caption “it’s a girl!” Like let me be surprised  :D

How exciting for you guys- congrats!  Pretty name.  And that’s a great time of year to have a baby/have a birthday :) 
  • @eileenrob I figured if someone hadn't voted yet, it would still give them a chance without knowing right away :)
    We're probably not going to say anything officially if we get a good shot of us cutting the cake {we're still doing reveal for family}
  • Awww, yay! And wow, you guys have a name so early! BabyNickname didn't have a name until 3 days before I went into labor. 

We have delivery room footage of us 'introducing' DefConn and then being all, "So, what are we going name him?!"  We had the middle name (my middle name, a family name), but the battle over the first name was fierce.  ;)  We ended up with a name that we both liked from the beginning. 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Awww, yay! And wow, you guys have a name so early! BabyNickname didn't have a name until 3 days before I went into labor. 

We have delivery room footage of us 'introducing' DefConn and then being all, "So, what are we going name him?!"  We had the middle name (my middle name, a family name), but the battle over the first name was fierce.  ;)  We ended up with a name that we both liked from the beginning. 
    Names are so weird. I had some I thought M would like and some I liked and knew he'd prob not like.
    That ended up being nothing like I thought lmfao!
  • Yay, baby girl!  Pretty name :).

@kvruns is so right, baby suspender pants are adorable.  I think baby girls can rock them also! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Awww, yay! And wow, you guys have a name so early! BabyNickname didn't have a name until 3 days before I went into labor. 

Names are so weird. I had some I thought M would like and some I liked and knew he'd prob not like.
    We had three names picked out and I started having Braxton Hicks and becoming dilated at 35 weeks. I told FI, you need to pick, so we did. No one in the hospital asked us his name until we had to register for his health card on our way out. He was "Baby Boy my last name" the entire time. 
  • @eileenrob I figured if someone hadn't voted yet, it would still give them a chance without knowing right away :)
    We're probably not going to say anything officially if we get a good shot of us cutting the cake {we're still doing reveal for family}
    I think I voted like 2 min after you posted the reveal so it was nice to still guess in surprise since I hadn't read comments
  • mrsconn23 said:

We had three names picked out and I started having Braxton Hicks and becoming dilated at 35 weeks. I told FI, you need to pick, so we did. No one in the hospital asked us his name until we had to register for his health card on our way out. He was "Baby Boy my last name" the entire time. 
    There were names we liked but nothing sold on. We knew middle name would be Jack - which is hard consonants and short - so we had to find a good flow.
    My mum happened to meet a customer with a month old baby and we liked that name.

If it was a boy, it would have been Wesley Jack
  • kvruns said:
    @eileenrob I figured if someone hadn't voted yet, it would still give them a chance without knowing right away :)
    I think I voted like 2 min after you posted the reveal so it was nice to still guess in surprise since I hadn't read comments
    I don't always read the comments before voting on things and guessed other people may also :)
  • Congrats! Geminis are great :)
  • MRDCle said:
    Congrats! Geminis are great :)
    Friend of mine's oldest daughter's bday is 2 days before my due date, apparently it depends on the age :') 

I'm pretty excited though. I don't think I have a Gemini in our family :) {lots of twins, not Gemini's - irony lol}
  • MRDCle said:
    Congrats! Geminis are great :)
    Friend of mine's oldest daughter's bday is 2 days before my due date, apparently it depends on the age :') 

I'm pretty excited though. I don't think I have a Gemini in our family :) {lots of twins, not Gemini's - irony lol}
    That's my bday too!
  • I just now voted...without cheating...and I was right!  Yay, congrats!  And I love her name:)
  • Congratulations @MissKittyDanger  Wishing you a healthy rest of your pregnancy and a fast easy labour!

• Congratulations!!!

• Congrats!!  We had zero names for our kids. I was 2 wks overdue, 2 days of failed induction, and 6let still went 2 days without a name.