Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

rsvp on the knot

Does the knott send rsvp email to guests before the wedding?

do you know how long before the wedding they send them down?

Re: rsvp on the knot

• Options

Does the knott send rsvp email to guests before the wedding?

do you know how long before the wedding they send them down?

I don’t think they send the automatically. There may be a function in the system to notify guests assuming you’ve entered their emails, but I don’t think it’s an automated mailing. 

Also, The Knot’s rsvp (and website in general) is notoriously glitchy so I’d definitely recommend keeping a backup somewhere else. 
  • Options
    We used TKs RSVP function. It did not send out an email to our guests (I don't know if this is an option somewhere). We sent our invitations with RSVP card that included the option of "or RSVP on our website XXXaddress".
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 how glitch is the RSVP on the knot?? We sent save the dates with our website on it out and I noticed a few people are now listed as declined. Most of these people I expected (friends that live states away) but my uncles entire family is listed as declined which my parents found odd and in their opinion rude. 
    I was originally not going to send invites to the people who said they weren't coming but should I send it to my uncles family??