Wedding Etiquette Forum

Why would you password protect your wedding website?

2»

Re: Why would you password protect your wedding website?

• levioosa said:
    Girl, you are being creepy. Our answers aren't any different from the other forum you posted on. If you don't have the password to the wedding website already, then obviously you're not supposed to have it. You are on their restricted FB for a reason. Because you are stalking. Let it go. And go to therapy. 

See the source image

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MobKaz I think about Retread every couple months and wonder how she's doing. I hope she's well. 

I also remember Linger and Stage but I'd completely forgotten about STBeverhart!!!!! Ugh the ultimate PPD snowflake!! 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MobKaz said:
    Now, what in the world did she do to get banned? 

I now yearn for posts from "days gone by"......how far can you go?  STBeverhart, or any OMH's here still recall Retread, Linger, or Stage?
    I remember all, except STBeverhart. The name is interesting. Please jog my memory.

As for the banning, it's a TOS violation to have multiple screen names for the purpose of trolling. The administrators must have found some matches. 

• MobKaz said:

I now yearn for posts from "days gone by"......how far can you go?  STBeverhart, or any OMH's here still recall Retread, Linger, or Stage?
    I remember all, except STBeverhart. The name is interesting. Please jog my memory.

As for the banning, it's a TOS violation to have multiple screen names for the purpose of trolling. The administrators must have found some matches. 
    STBeverhart was the white knight of PPD.  If anyone was even thinking about having one or was complaining about a family member having one, she would come barging in the front door and declare PPD as the best thing ever!
  • Oh, the good old drama days, when TK had easy links to the boards.  :D  I believe Linger was still posting on the Proboards before they locked that down.  Stage had it out with everyone on Proboards and left, if I remember correctly.  No idea what for though, I wasn't really involved with the exodus.  

• Those names certainly ring a bell ..
  • banana468 said:
    Also remember what's her face - the fake Arizonian lesbian tattoo artist who impregnated her wife with a turkey baster?
    MagicInk!!!
  • banana468 said:
    Also remember what's her face - the fake Arizonian lesbian tattoo artist who impregnated her wife with a turkey baster?
    I feel like I missed an interesting one with this ....
  • banana468 said:
    I feel like I missed an interesting one with this ....

Yes, yes you absolutely did.
  • If Proboards got locked down... shows who the real drama llamas are huh. How many places can you exodus yourself to? (I say that with love; as an OMH I did like many of the old regs.)

• If Proboards got locked down... shows who the real drama llamas are huh. How many places can you exodus yourself to? (I say that with love; as an OMH I did like many of the old regs.)
    LOL, the drama was fun for a lurker though...

Wedding Wire used to be fun for drama, but they had a huge overhaul and it's really boring over there. 
  • MobKaz said:

STBeverhart was the white knight of PPD.  If anyone was even thinking about having one or was complaining about a family member having one, she would come barging in the front door and declare PPD as the best thing ever!
    She was SO much more than that!  She loved to argue for the sake of an argument, play games with semantics, and was the most smug, self-righteous shit stirrer ever!  I seem to recall some thread where she actually blamed a bar patron for "getting herself rooffied" because she was "not careful enough with her drink" or some victim blaming argument along those lines.  NO ONE boiled my blood more than that "person".
  • Oh it totally is Jashley. Found this on another website with the exact same starting post: 

OP: Yes I do, they go to my church

Quoting Anonymous 6: Do you know either one of them in real life?
    Quoting OP:

I clicked on the link and it was still their website and had a password protection screen 

Quoting Talkingheads: That just means that the link on the registry hasn't been taken down. Why can't you just ask the couple?
    Quoting OP:

Quoting Talkingheads: Its been removed

No it hasnt because I went to their registry and the link was still there.

• STBeverhart was before my time or at least I don't remember at all.  JAshley kind of rings a bell.  Not sure.

I remember MagicInk.  I don't remember the turkey baster post itself (maybe before my time), but have heard the stories.

@She'sSoCold, I remember AddieCake!  Though not much about her.  I also hope she is doing well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2018
    My favorite Jashley moment was when she posted about the park church wedding she was excluded from on a forum for people raising chickens.

At least her posting this on some baby forum is slightly more understandable. But really, only slightly. Oh Jashley, never change (and by that I mean please get therapy because this has been going on for years).
  • My favorite Jashley moment was when she posted about the park church wedding she was excluded from on a forum for people raising chickens.

At least her posting this on some baby forum is slightly more understandable. But really, only slightly. Oh Jashley, never change (and by that I mean please get therapy because this has been going on for years).
    I think I also once upon a time found a few of her posts on pot websites.
  • justsie said:
    My favorite Jashley moment was when she posted about the park church wedding she was excluded from on a forum for people raising chickens.

I think I also once upon a time found a few of her posts on pot websites.
    and body building forums.  

• Since Jashley posts in every type of forum I wonder if she's even a real person.

I miss @AddieCake too. It feels strange when long-time regulars stop coming around. She must be busy.
  • missfrodomissfrodo member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2018
    Jen4948 said:
    Since Jashley posts in every type of forum I wonder if she's even a real person.

I miss @AddieCake too. It feels strange when long-time regulars stop coming around. She must be busy.
    Supposedly she was real.  I recall one of her posts, after she'd stopped returning to it (because she'd just post and run, then maybe repeat the initial message a few days later, having ignored all the replies or focusing on a single sentence someone had written), and someone said they knew the woman who was getting married in the park and alerted her to Jashley's plans to crash the wedding, and the woman had a talk with Jashley about how that was inappropriate, or something.  
    Of course, it's the internet, so that could all be made up, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.  Untreated (or perhaps under-treated, as I believe someone mentioned she had been in treatment at one point) mental illness is so common that I find it more convincing that Jashley is real, as opposed to someone taking the time and effort to invent her issues at length and post to every online forum they could find just for giggles.  Especially since she hardly replies on any of the sites she does the initial post on--if you were a troll, wouldn't you want to continue to engage with the other posters?  Honestly her posts have always interested me because she has some things in common with my brother, who has Aspergers, like not understanding basic social constructs.  I'm not saying she's autistic if she's real, just that I see connections between them and I'd love to understand the way my brother views the world a bit better.

ETA: Ok I couldn't help myself.  It's definitely Jashley (one of the sites has her user name as AshleySomething), and she engaged with posters on CafeMom.  Unfortunately, her condition (as far as I can tell from her responses) is worse than I remembered.  I have no idea if this person is dangerous in real life or not, but if I was the couple she's stalking, I would be concerned by her behavior.