Knottie Tech Help

Quoted posts need to be approved?

Hi everyone,
Hoping you can clear something up for me. I'm able to make posts in most threads, but when I try to reply to a specific poster using the quote function, it tells me that my post needs to be approved. This has never happened before, and only started happening when I pointed out that a very frequent poster had said something homophobic.
Can someone explain what is happening?
Thanks!

Re: Quoted posts need to be approved?

• Hi everyone,
    Hoping you can clear something up for me. I'm able to make posts in most threads, but when I try to reply to a specific poster using the quote function, it tells me that my post needs to be approved. This has never happened before, and only started happening when I pointed out that a very frequent poster had said something homophobic.
    Thanks!
    I did not see a moderator for the particular board to which I believe you are referring, and this board is usually unresponsive. 

@MairePoppy or other moderators, could you perhaps assist?

I will say, @ knottie6fe2cc5434160aa2, that this site is famous for glitches.  I often have to open two simultaneous Knot tabs to be able to have the reply function work for me.  There is never a rhyme or reason for it.

The only other explanation I can offer is that if a post appears to break any TOS, it will often be reviewed prior to being posted.

Hopefully a moderator will respond in a timely manner.  Weekends tend to be slower.

• edited March 2018
    @southernbelle0915 reported a similar phenomena about a week ago. I believe it was random for her. @KnotHolly didn't have an explanation. She would like screenshots if anyone can capture them. Knottie#s if you are able to replicate the popup by quoting a particular poster, perhaps you could get the screenshot and post it to KnotHolly. I've reported this thread so KnotHolly knows that the situation is ongoing. 

As far as I know, posts and quotes aren't reviewed prior to posting.

• edited March 2018
    MobKaz said:
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks!
    I did not see a moderator for the particular board to which I believe you are referring, and this board is usually unresponsive. 

@MairePoppy or other moderators, could you perhaps assist?

I will say, @ knottie6fe2cc5434160aa2, that this site is famous for glitches.  I often have to open two simultaneous Knot tabs to be able to have the reply function work for me.  There is never a rhyme or reason for it.

The only other explanation I can offer is that if a post appears to break any TOS, it will often be reviewed prior to being posted.

Hopefully a moderator will respond in a timely manner.  Weekends tend to be slower.

I've never had that happen. This site has always been glitchy. 

I notice that if I pause, a gray pop-up says 'draft saved,' in the lower left corner. I wonder if that is the same type of pop-up knottie#s is experiencing.

• edited March 2018
    @Mobkaz - there was a lag when I submitted my post with your quote. And then, the post disappeared and reappeared. Maybe there is some general issue with the quote function. So strange.
    I'm quoting op to see what happens.
    Hi everyone,
    Thanks!
    Nothing.