Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding Recap - 3/3/2018

We finally got our professional photos back, so I figured I would share.  We got married on March 3rd in a small jazz bar in a western suburb of Cleveland. An ice storm the week before almost stranded two groomsmen in Baltimore and forced us to find a new rehearsal dinner venue the day of, but aside from our son and niece locking themselves in a room off of the bridal suite, our day went off without a hitch. People are still telling us now about how amazing the food was and we've received several comments about it being the best wedding ever. We left the Monday after for our honeymoon and have been back to reality for a few weeks. 

Re: Wedding Recap - 3/3/2018

• Options
    Beautiful!! Congrats! 
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Your cake is awesome!!
    That first photo says it all- looks and sounds like a love-filled day! Congrats!
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    Your cake is awesome!!
    That first photo says it all- looks and sounds like a love-filled day! Congrats!
    It really was a wonderful day.  And I'm so glad the cake turned out well.  When DH was brainstorming with the decorator I was a little nervous it might turn out to be a mess!
  • Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I love the cake!  And your dress is gorgeous!  The pic of you two in front of the gate is so pretty!

• Options
    Congrats! What a gorgeous dress!

• Options
    MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2018
    Congrats! What a gorgeous dress!
    Thanks so much! I was nervous picking something not overtly bridal but I just loved it so much!
  • Options
    everything looks wonderful! So glad it went well.  Congrats!

• Options
    What do you mean not overly bridal? I think you look 100% bridal and 100% beautiful. Congratulations!
  • Options
    What do you mean not overly bridal? I think you look 100% bridal and 100% beautiful. Congratulations!
    I never pictured myself getting married in something that form-fitting, so I guess in my mind it didn't read as "bridal" as I had anticipated. But I fell in love and it was perfectly in budget so...yay!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful! And what a gorgeous cake...wow!
    *********************************************************************************