Attire & Accessories Forum

Monogram Belt Groomsmen Gift

Looking to get monogram belts for the Groomsmen. I want the monogram on the belt itself not the loop the tail of the belt goes through. Wondering if anyone had suggestions? I am only finding them on Etsy and they are a little more expensive than I want them to be

Re: Monogram Belt Groomsmen Gift

• Looking to get monogram belts for the Groomsmen. I want the monogram on the belt itself not the loop the tail of the belt goes through. Wondering if anyone had suggestions? I am only finding them on Etsy and they are a little more expensive than I want them to be
    A) Sellers on Etsy (for the most part) spend time and expertise on their goods, so if you want cheap, it's not the place to go.

B ) To be brutally honest, a monogrammed belt is just begging to go straight to Goodwill. Try shopping for the groomsmen (and anyone else in the wedding party) as individuals, and looking for gifts around whatever your budget is that suit their personal interests. Don't focus on being matchy-matchy!

Especially a cheap monogrammed belt.
  • H was in a wedding that monogrammed the ties. H threw his away because he would never wear it again. Please don’t put in the money and time into something that they may not keep. 
  • If you're giving gifts to your WP, you should be shopping for each person as if you were purchasing a birthday gift. Would you really give all of these guys monogrammed belts? Do you really think they'll wear them? 
  • Monogrammed belts? The reason it's hard to find these is because no one wants them.

Save yourself some time and money and try to make these gifts personal. Afterall, these are your closest friends standing next to you on the more important day of your life. The very least you can do as a thank you gift is something actually personal.....and no, initials do not count as personal.
    *********************************************************************************

• IMO - you're better go to with a nice belt buckle (Montana Silversmiths for example) that is monogrammed with their initial than the belt itself because the belt itself is something that is uniquely personal to the individual.  Cheap is not your option to do something like this.