Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help!!! Can't decide between dresses!

Elphy18Elphy18 member
First Anniversary First Comment
There's a weird belt that was added at the time for the second dress that makes the back look cut in two that wouldn't be thereWhich dress?! I can't decide between these two. The one is a little more unique with the neckline and so far that's the favorite. 

Re: Help!!! Can't decide between dresses!

• Options
    MRDCleMRDCle member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I love the one with the higher neckline.
  • Options

They're both beautiful dresses and that is a great style on you.  You look amazing!  I also like the one with the higher neckline.  But definitely ditch the belt.

The lace on the front and back is more unique and gives an extra touch of elegance.  Plus, I also like that the detailing on the skirt for that dress is just a little "softer" and more subtle. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I like the one with the higher neckline...it’s back is unique and I also like the more subtle flair at its bottom.  Both are pretty though I can see why you’re having trouble deciding!
  • Options

high neck!!  agree with PP's to get rid of the belt.

• Options
    I like the higher neckline one as well. I like the subtler flare as well as the fact it's not strapless. I'm always leery of strapless. Too many horror stories! 
  • Options
    High neck one is really pretty

• Options
    Another vote for the one with the higher neckline...
  • Options
    Elphy18Elphy18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Wow! Thanks u all!! That's the dress my bridesmaids were telling me to get too! I'm surprised it's so unanimous! Thanks so so much!! 
  • Options
    Elphy18 said:  
    Wow! Thanks u all!! That's the dress my bridesmaids were telling me to get too! I'm surprised it's so unanimous! Thanks so so much!! 
    The important thing is that it is the dress YOU want regardless of what anyone else says!  If you want the one with the lower neckline, but everyone else says the higher, go with the one YOU want!  You will never have second thoughts purchasing your dress that way!
  • Options
    Elphy18 said:

It usually isn't, lol.  But I concur with @MesmrEwe.  Choose the one you like the best.  They are both great options! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker